1016/20 Pelican Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010, Australia, Surry Hills,
add to favorites
A flawless designer lifestyle
Commanding exceptional views that stretch northwards across Darlinghurst to the peaks of the Opera House and filled with natural light, this is a residence of cutting edge quality. An architectural masterpiece from celebrated firm Wood/Marsh Architecture, this is inner city living at its finest.
– Well proportioned over 137sqm two split levels
– Open plan living flows to an entertaining balcony
– Superb CaesarStone kitchen has Miele appliances
– European laundry, air conditioning, concierge
– Master complete with ensuite, built-ins, bookcase
– Exceptional appointments, side by side parking
– Manicured gardens, heated outdoor pool, gym
– Sold furnished, please see inventory
An executive style offering within metres of world famous Oxford Street society, it is just a stroll to Hyde Park, museums, Stanley Street restaurants, trains, transport and the CBD.
Water Rates: $180 Quarterly
Council Rates: $202 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2080 Quarterly