481-483 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010, Australia, Surry Hills,
add to favorites
This boutique development of just 17, inspired by the famed Soho district of New York, these beautifully designed one and two bedroom apartments are located just footsteps to Sydney’s CBD. Featuring industrial style features and open planned living, this residence has been carefully designed to retain the original facade of Elizabeth Street. Its inner city location offers residents absolute convenience with the City’s CBD, Central Station and hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants within walking distance.
* 57sqm one bedroom, one bathroom, internal laundry
* 92sqm two bedrooms, two bathroom, int laundry
* Large open plan living room with adjoining balcony
* Authentic New York styled kitchen with Miele apps
* Concrete bench tops and subway tiled splash back.
* Industrial inspired interiors featuring timber flooring
* Steel shutters and balustrades, rendered facades
* large windows and large glass sliding doors to balcs
* Engineered timber floorboards, Couvaras architects
* Two Bedroom – expected rental return of approx $950+pw
* One Bedroom – expected rental return of approx $700+pw